What if my ID badge is lost or stolen?

If you lose your Gator1 ID (Student ID badge) you’ll need to order a new one at https://www.bsd.ufl.edu/. Students at the Jacksonville and Orlando campuses can order one online at https://www.bsd.ufl.edu/G1C/idcard/distance.asp

How do I change my name?

You will need to change your name with the UF Registrar, College of Pharmacy, Board of Pharmacy and NABP.

Step 1: UF Registrar
Complete the registrar’s Name Change Request Form and mail the form and all supporting documentation to:

Office of the University Registrar
Attn. Request to Change Official Record
PO Box 114000
222 Criser Hall
Gainesville FL 32611-4000

Step 2: College of Pharmacy
Email the Student Affairs Office at pharmdsa@cop.ufl.edu to notify us that you have submitted a name change request with the UF Registrar.  We will update your name in Salesforce and PharmAcademic once we verify the University has updated your official records.

Step 3: Florida Board of Pharmacy
Visit the Florida Board of Pharmacy site to update the name on your Intern License.

Step 4: NABP
Visit NABP’s site for name change instructions.  Ensure that the name you provide when setting up your e-Profile matches your school-issued or state-issued photo identification. This means the last, first, and middle name or initial, and suffixes must be entered in your e-Profile exactly as they appear on your identification. If the name that you provide for your e-Profile does not match the names on the IDs that you present the day of the assessment, you will not be able to sit for the PCOA or NABP. 

Where can I pay my fees?

Fees can be paid in a number of ways. You may pay online through One UF. You may take the payment to Criser Hall and pay by check (for credit card payments, please contact UFS at (352) 392-0181) to the cashier at University Financial Services. There is also a UFS Night Deposit box in the courtyard of Criser Hall. Or, you may write a check and mail it to:

PO Box 114050
Gainesville, Fl 32610

What do I do if I need a transcript?

The University of Florida will now charge for official transcripts. The cost is $6.00 per transcript for current students and $10.00 each for former students who have not been enrolled for at least two terms.

To order a transcript, go to One UF, open “my record,” select “transcripts” and follow the prompts. Online orders are paid through a secure credit card transaction using VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diner’s Club, or a debit card affiliated with a major credit card company. A GatorLink account is necessary to complete the transaction.

Instructions will help you complete all the necessary steps even if you do not have a GatorLink account.

Current and former students with valid GatorLink accounts can view and print a free unofficial copy of a transcript from the One UF Web site.

If I know in advance that I will need to miss class, what should I do?

Please fill out the PharmD Absence Request.

I am feeling overwhelmed

If you are feeling overwhelmed we encourage you to talk to someone.  That someone can be a family member or friend.  You can also reach out to your student affairs team member (Ms. Lohrman for Orlando, Ms. Dillon for Jacksonville and Ms. Wilcox for Gainesville).  Feel free to reach out to Dr. Cavanaugh, as she will happy to meet with you.  If you are at a distance campus, a Zoom meeting can be arranged.

I am having academic problems, who should I contact?

Contact Anedria Williams, Academic Performance Specialist, Office of Student Affairs, HPNP Building G-235, (352) 294-8884.

I have a disability

Students who have disabilities can visit the University’s Disability Resource Center online to view all of the services accessible please visit https://drc.dso.ufl.edu/ for more information including accommodated learning/testing requests and learning support.

I have a legal question

Contact Student Legal Services at 392-1665, ext. 368, or visit them in Room 369, Reitz Union.

I need an enrollment verification

Enrollment and degree verifications are handled through the registrar’s office.  All verifications from Registrar’s Office contain the student’s name, class and college, major, dates of attendance, enrollment status by term, and honors and awards received from UF. A cumulative grade point average can be provided if requested.

Requests for enrollment verification letters needing IPPE and APPE hours should be emailed to pharmdsa@cop.ufl.edu. Enrollment verifications are typically processed within 48 to 72 hours.